This unique cross-body is a convenient and chic way to keep your daily essentials on hand.- Contrast strap
- Front pocket with concealed zip
- Top zip closure
- Cross-body adjustable, detachable strap
- Measurements 24 cm x 17 cm
30 day returns
We provide free and fast delivery Australia Wide through Australia Post on all orders.
We try our best to send out your packages on time every day. Your order will be shipped the same or next business day, ensuring you get your item as soon as possible. Please take care to fill out your details correctly at checkout.
If you are not home to accept your package, the carrier will assess whether it is safe to leave. If not, a calling card will be left in your letter box detailing the steps for arranging re-delivery or picking up your delivery at the local post office.
If you have not received your package within 7 business days of placing the order please contact us via www.austrich.com.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and order number and we will look into the matter immediately!
* Please note that delivery times listed above are only estimations.
* December delivery times may vary due to high order volumes.
It is important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase, that’s why we offer 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if:
- You are not satisfied with the quality,
- The item does not fit you,
- Or, you have simply changed your mind.
To be eligible for a refund, the products you are returning MUST be:
- Purchased within the last 30 days
- Unworn, undamaged and unmarked with the original tags still attached - we are unable to accept shoes with dirty marks or damaged soles
- In their original condition and
- In the original packaging and shoe box (we consider this part of the item)
Please note that Postage is non-refundable. If you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we receive your return. For the items purchased with Free Delivery, we will charge a flat rate of $10 for the return admin, packaging and restocking fees (per item). The Credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days, less the postage costs incurred by us for your item (or $10 flat rate for return admin, packaging and restocking fees per item if your item was purchased with Free Delivery).
Please note all return shipping costs need to be covered by the customer except in cases where the item is confirmed to be faulty by our team.
How to Return?
- Complete the online Return Form. We will initiate the return for you. Please make sure to include the Order Number details of the item you wish to return.
- Our Customer Service team will get back to you with your return parcel details and labels
- Pack the items to be returned and attach the provided return label
- Drop the parcel at a Post Office, Parcel Locker or Street Posting Box
Austrich will not take responsibility for returned items not received if registered post is not used.
The shoe box is just as important as the shoes themselves, so please do not alter or damage in anyway e.g. do not attach shipping forms, tape or mark the box.
SHOES SIZE GUIDE
AU / US Women is the standard Australian / US women’s size scale.
AU / UK Men is the standard Australian / UK men’s size scale.
- Always measure your feet wearing a sock, unless the style is made to be worn with bare feet.
- Grab a seat, then place a piece of paper in front of you. Use a pencil to trace around your foot. Ensure you hold the pencil as straight up as possible whilst tracing and ensure the pencil remains in contact with your foot during the process.
- With a ruler, measure the distance between the base of the heel and the tip of your big toe. This distance is your foot length and is the number you use to determine your shoe size.
- Please bear in mind that this is only a guide.
BELTS SIZE GUIDE
Measuring your own waist is the most accurate way to find your belt size.
Here’s how to do it:
Put on a pair of pants that fits well and represents what you plan to wear with the belt.
Take a flexible measuring tape and thread it through the belt loops as you would a belt. Be sure you have the tape measure at the level on your waist or hips where you plan to wear the new belt.
Note your waist/hip circumference. That is the belt size to purchase from our website.
Austrich Belts are sized to the middle hole, and there are usually five holes on a belt. This means that you have quite a bit of flexibility regarding the size you purchase.